Hey everyone! Yes–yet another post about my anticipated releases of 2016. A few months back, I made a post about all the 2016 book releases I was looking forward to, and it made a REALLY big hit on my blog. However, that was an entire list of books that I had compiled. Now I narrowed it down to the top ten that I am excited for for the first half. You can check my other post out here!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. You can learn more about it here.
*This list is in chronological order*
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (March 8th, 2016)
It’s almost been two years since I’ve been waiting for this book. TWO YEARS. I am so excited. So, so excited–I haven’t read a Cassandra Clare book literally in a year. ❤
2. The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (March 29th, 2016)
It’s going to be sad saying goodbye to these characters, but I’m sure Marie’s finale will still be fantastic. :’)
3. Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins (April 5th, 2016)
Even though Miss Mayhem left me disappointed, I loved Rebel Belle so I’m hoping I’ll love the conclusion to this as well. 🙂
4. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater (April 26th, 2016)
If you know me, I LOOOOOVE The Raven Cycle series, and I was so sad when this book was pushed back. But now it’s coming, and I’m sure as hell excited for it.
5. The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan (May 3rd, 2016)
A few months ago, Rick announced that he would be writing another series with PJO in it (YAAS!) and this is it! ❤ Oh my god, I am so pumped for this! (I absolutely adore Apollo….)
6. The Crown by Kiera Cass (May 3rd, 2016)
Okay, I know The Heir left a lot of people disappointed, but I personally actually enjoyed it. So yes, I’ll be reading this. DON’T JUDGE ME. THESE ARE MY GUILTY PLEASURE READS.
7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May 3rd, 2016) Damn, there are a lot of May 3rd releases…which is kinda bad, because which book am I going to buy/read first?!
But the release date aside, this is probably one of my most anticipated releases of 2016…plus Sarah said it was going to be over 600 pages which just sounds freaking awesome. BRING IT ON.\
8. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (May 3rd, 2016)
I love Morgan Matson’s books: they’re super cute, meaningful, and full with feels. Also, the covers are bombs. LIKE THIS ONE. ITS SO CUTE OMG.
9. The Last Star by Rick Yancey (May 24th, 2016)
Yet another series that’s very dear to my heart is ending…I hope this one also doesn’t disappoint because you guys know how much I love The 5th Wave. ❤
10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (June 7th, 2016)
Victoria is such an amazing author and I practically can tell how much I’m going to love this book just by looking at the cover and reading the synopsis. SOUNDS SO AMAZING.
And that’s it for this list! Of course there are others I look forward to, but these are my top priority! I’ll post another one of these halfway into the year about my other anticipated releases. 🙂