I haven’t written a blog post in so. Long. And I’ve barely had any interaction with you guys, and I miss it so much. I’ve been so so so caught up in AP exams and everything (I still am, but a big part of it is over) that I haven’t even been able to THINK about reading or blogging. (I’m also moving so that’s just a whole other issue…) I saw some bookstagram posts today and it just reminded me how much I love being in that feeling of avid reading. The feeling of falling in love with a book, the characters, the writing, the everything. And it makes me really sad that I haven’t felt this way in a super long time. (Probably since I started high school.)
Anyway, my goal within the next few weeks is to kind of ease myself back into reading (at least a bit). I don’t know if I can ever come back to the same level of avid reading just because of time, but I want to feel that same excitement. I at least want to get back into reading two or more books in a month. Thinking about things like this is what made me want to write this post, so I’ll just be listing some things I’m excited for:
- I’ve taken almost all of my APs. I only have one left and I’m not that worried about it, so yay!
- So many books I’ve been dying for were released/are being released these few weeks. Which kinda sucks in a way, because the huge list of new releases started the exact same time as APs. Regardless, once I can take a break, I’ll be reading ALL of them. I just can’t wait.
- I might get more sleep if I can get all my work done!
- The end of the year is approaching, so hopefully I’ll have much less work from teachers now.
- Ramadan is coming, and although I’ll be fasting there are a bunch of other things I am excited for during Ramadan.
- And so many more, I just can’t remember!
Alright guys, I hope you enjoyed reading this. Please talk to me about things you’re excited about—it makes me happy to hear about things that make YOU happy.