Hello everyone!! Long time no blogging, once again. I literally had to push myself to sit down and write a blog post because I kept procrastinating.
Anyway, the purpose of this post is to give you guys (and myself, honestly) a list of bookish blog posts to write when you’re not feeling particularly inspired. I know this often happens to me and I decided: why not? So here we go!
- Talk about your favorite/least favorite books–This is one of my most favorite topics. Gushing/ranting is so so fun.
- What books are being released that you can’t contain your excitement about?
- Discuss your rating and reviewing. What do you look for in a book?
- Favorite characters/OTPs/villains…anything really.
- Most annoying pet peeves (can be bookish or non-bookish, really)
- Been to any signings or events? Tell me about your experience!
- Book tags–these are always SO great. Honestly, just go search online and you’ll find a million. They’re so fun and take a unique twist on things.
- What got you into reading?
- Childhood books/books that bring back nostalgia
- Best/Worst book covers
- Underrated books more people should hear about
- Overrated books that you’re sick of hearing about
- If you like X, then you should read X!
- Reviews that are written in unconventional ways
- Favorite genre and why?
- Like any fan art? Do you have any recommendations?
- Diverse book recommendations/why diversity is so important
- What would be the recipe for the perfect book?
- Books that made you cry/laugh/feel any emotion
- Write a list! Like this one 😉 They’re fun to write and usually don’t take up as much as time as other posts.
Anyway, I know this was one of my lower-quality posts, but it got me more excited to write future posts so yay! I hope this helps some of you and I’d love to talk about posts that you like writing/would like to see.
// // // // //