Hey guys! As you probably know, I’ve been struggling in school and I haven’t had much time to read. So, although this post will have 6 books I want to read, I will probably only read 3 or 4. (Over ambitious as always, haha.) BUT I still want to read these books! 🙂
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan (released October 6th) This is one of the two books on this list that I KNOW I will read this month, because Rick is my all time favorite author and I will have to wait a year for his new book to come out. Also, Rick is coming to the city where I live, and I’m hopefullly going to be able to see him for the second time! (I’m praying that my mom will agree to take me)
- The next book that is secured on my TBR of October is The Rose Society by Marie Lu, the sequel to The Young Elites. I read TYE the last month absolutely fell in love with it. TYE does not get enough hype, and I’m hoping this sequel is just as good as the first. <333
- Then we have…Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo! This was on my September TBR as well, but unfortunately I couldn’t get to it. However, this time I really want to read this book because Leigh Bardugo is coming to Virginia in November and I want to have read more of her books by then. 🙂
- So I don’t know which one I will choose to read, but I want to read both of these and now that I finally own them, I can. And those two books are: The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson and The Wrath and the Dawn. See, the problem is that I want to read them both equally, but I know that I won’t have the time to read both. So we’ll see. It really depends on my mood, but who knows? Maybe I’ll end up reading both.
- Finally, the last book I WANT to read (but I probably won’t) is Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch. Again, I have the problem with time and stuff, but I also need to buy this (in hardcover) and I don’t know if I will be able to. But if I can, I really want to soon because the second book comes out this month as well! 🙂
And that’s it! Those are the books I want to read this month. If I do end up reading 6 or more books, I WILL BE SO HAPPY. I’ll be sure to let you know! What books are you most excited to read? Please let me know!
**update! I just realized I have no spooky books on this list, and that I didn’t include my book of the month for my book club. But that will be on my list as well!**
// // // // //
some other posts: