All right…time to catch up on some nominations, awards, and tags! I was nominated by the beautiful Cherry over at Read Forevermore to do the Real Neat Blog Award! You can read what she wrote here ❤ The rules are:
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions the nomination has provided.
- Nominate seven other bloggers
- Create 7 seven questions for your nominees!
Here are Cherry’s questions!
- What do you pay attention to the most when you’re reading?
Hmm..this is actually a really interesting question. I guess the most important thing for me when I’m reading is the overall atmosphere of the novel, or how I generally like it. Does that make any sense? I’m not that sure about this question, oops. 😛
- Based on just the cover alone, what book do you love the most?
For this question, I’m choosing a book that I haven’t read yet because otherwise I might be a bit prejudiced…and that book is Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi! I actually read the previous two books in the Shatter Me trilogy, but I couldn’t buy this one yet. I mean, just LOOK at the cover!
- What is one book that has had an impact on your life?
The book that had the biggest impact on me was The Lightning Thief, or all of Rick Riordan’s books, because he got me into reading. While kids my age were reading Harry Potter, I was reading Percy Jackson and have loved it ever since. ❤
- What book(s) are you most excited to read this year?
Well, before the year ends, I really hope to read these books: finish the Grisha trilogy, Snow Like Ashes, finish the Under The Never Sky trilogy, The Knife of Never Letting Go, The Young Elites, Ignite Me, These Broken Stars, The Kiss of Deception, Dreams of Gods and Monsters, Falling Kingdoms, A Darker Shade of Magic, and finish Harry Potter series! (But these are only the books that are already released.)
- What are your top three most listened to songs?
This is also a hard question for me, because though I do love listening to music, I never have a favorite song. But at the moment (probably) my top three most listened to songs are A Prayer in C, Lean On, and You Know You Like It (DJ Snake remix).
- If you could give one piece of advice to people who don’t like reading, what would you say?
I’d tell them that even if they don’t like the book they are reading, they should push through it and it will probably get better. Then I would recommend them one of these books, based on their age/book tastes: (the cliche ones) Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, then Legend trilogy by Marie Lu, and for contemporary lovers any Stephanie Perkins book.
- What is one thing you wish people knew about you?
One thing in general that I wish both people in my real life and my Internet friends would know about me is that sometimes, I care too much. I don’t know if its kind of like another version of OCD, but for certain things, I replay it over in my brain a million times, whether it be good or bad. For example, even if something happened five years ago, but it was extremely embarrassing, I remember every second of it and when I replay it in my head I get embarrassed even now. Or sometimes someone I really admire says something nice to me, and I obsess over it and it brings me happiness. I don’t know if that’s normal, but yea. I do it.
Now onto my questions 🙂
- Where would be your dream vacation?
- What are some of your favorite contemporary books?
- Do people in your life not want you to read/buy books? (OR: do they say anything when you buy books?)
- What is your favorite trilogy?
- What’s your favorite fruit? (I’m so random I swear)
- Have you met any authors/celebrities?
- Who are some of your favorite bloggers? (I need more people to follow)
Anyways, here are my nominees! <333 If you’ve already done this, then just disregard it!
// // // // //
some other posts: