September is going to be a very weird month for me. I’m going to have to adjust to everything new that will be going on–I’m starting high school. As I’ve said in previous posts, I’m really nervous because I’m not going to know anyone there. Besides that, I know I’m going to be studying full time because it is a math and science high school and apparently is as hard as college. (I’m not exaggerating)
So. All of that means that I may or may not have much time for reading, that’s why I don’t want to set my goals really high–And I probably even won’t have time to blog this often. We’ll see.
Anyways, because of these reasons, I plan on reading 5 books this month (I know its very little compared to the other months) and if I can finish those, I have two more books that I hope to read.
1. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas–I mean, duh. It comes out September 1st and hopefully by the time I post this I will have it in my hands. (This might take me around a week to read because its pretty darn long)
2. Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout–I’m so excited to finally finish this trilogy! I know I’ll finish this quickly since JLA’s books are always so fun and easy to read.
3. The Young Elites by Marie Lu–I have no idea why I haven’t read this yet, because I was waiting for it to come out last year. But I’m finally going to buy and read it this month because my book club is reading it and I also want to catch up with The Rose Society which comes out in October! I’m SO EXCITED FOR THIS I CAN’T EVEN.
4. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo–I recently read Shadow and Bone and I really liked it, so I want to continue on with this trilogy. Plus Six of Crows comes out in October as well and I want to finish the Grisha trilogy before I read that.
5. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling–YES ITS MY FIRST TIME AND I KNOW THIS IS HUGE BUT I WANT TO READ IT. (Because if I read each of the remaining books the rest of the year, I can finish the HP series!)
Those books are my TOP priority this month. Of course, if I feel like reading something else I won’t follow this TBR, but I want to read those books. If I somehow DO finish those 5 books, then I want to read these two:
6. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang–I just realized I have no contemporaries on my TBR, which is pretty ridiculous because they are much easier to read. This ones’ been on my TBR for a while so I want to give it a go now! 🙂
7. The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima–I know Becca from BeccaAndBooks (hi Becca if you are reading this ❤️) really enjoyed this so I want to pick it up as well!
Anyways, those are the books that I hope to read this September! (And I still don’t have Queen of Shadows..*CRIES*) Have you read any of these books? How did you like them? Please let me know! Barely anyone comments on my blog anymore, and I want to interact more with you guys! 😦
// // // // //
some other posts: