HELLLOOOOOO my fellow bloggers! Today I am going to be doing a very fun book tag that I saw on Becca’s blog, which you can see here! This tag was originally created by one of my favorite booktubers, Emma from Emmmabooks. (I LOVE HER SO MUCH and Emma if you’re reading this I’m sending you virtual hugs! <3) LOOK AT HER BEAUTIFUL FACE:
If you didn’t know, basically you just take characters from different series, pick out two random characters from a jar, then see if you “ship them” (want them to be a couple) or “rip them” (if you don’t want them to be a couple.) Let’s begin!
1. Lara Jean from To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before and Leo from The Heroes of Olympus series. RIP RIP RIP! I really don’t understand why everyone loves Lara Jean because I absolutely HATE how annoying she is, and I LOVE Leo (he’s my precious baby) so no. Lara Jean doesn’t deserve a cutie like Leo.
Lara Jean + Leo Valdez = RIPPED.
2. Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles and Percy Jackson–uhm, no. Rip it. First of all, Levana is cray-cray. She’ll eat Percy alive or something like that. Second of all, Percy is my precious baby as well. Third of all, *whispers* I ship Percy with myself. (And Annabeth.)
Queen Levana + Percy Jackson = RIPPED.
3. Tobias Eaton from Divergent and June Iparis from Legend–after thinking about this for a little while, I actually decided to SHIP them! I feel like June is a more mature version of Tris and they’re actually pretty similar. Even if they would sometimes argue, I think they would make an awesome kick-butting couple together.
Tobias Eaton + June Iparis = SHIPPED.
4. This next one’s hilarious…President Snow and America Singer from The Selection. Just for the fun of it, I decided to ship this because America would make Snow’s life a living hell with her annoying attitude. (But I mostly shipped them because it made me laugh, let’s be honest)
President Snow + America Singer = SHIPPED.
5. Juliette from Shatter Me and Theodore Finch from All The Bright Places. Ugh, ripping this one. Juliette’s really annoying (especially in the first book) and Finch is really unique. I just don’t think their personalities would go well together.
Juliette Ferrars + Theodore Finch = RIPPED.
6. Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass and Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices–OHMYGODGUYS GUYS GUYS THIS WOULD BE THE perfect COUPLE IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. For one thing, they are two of my favorite characters. They both love to read. They are both beautiful (if you know what I mean) and proud/arrogant. They are perfect gahhh when I pulled this one out I was so excited. OTP guys. This is literally “one true pairing.”
Celaena Sardothien + Will Herondale = OTP OTP OTP ❤ #willaena
7. This pairing is another really weird one, and I don’t even know if I should have shipped them, but…Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses and Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments series. Yea, I know. This is really weird. But I felt like Sebastian kind of reminds me of Rhysand from ACOTAR and I don’t know. I think if they got used to each other they could make a really sexy couple. (Do you see what I’m saying?)
Feyre I-don’t-know-her-last-name + Sebastian Morgenstern = hmm..might work. Sexy couple?
8. Rose Hathaway from Vampire Academy and Noah from The Raven Boys. UHHH. NO. RIP IT. Without spoilers, this just wouldn’t work. Nope. Nope. Nope.
Rose Hathaway + Noah = RIPPED.
Anyways, that’s it for this tag! I TAG ALL OF YOU! This was so much fun to do and remember to always ship #willaena <333 If you do this, please let me know as I would love to see your ships as well!
// // // // //
some recent posts:
check out some of my other reviews, on my review archives.