Hey guys! Sorry for not posting in a while, I just wasn’t feeling it and I didn’t feel like forcing myself. Anyways, if you didn’t know, Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish. You can find more about it here.
This week’s TTT is “top ten books that I plan to have in my beach bag.” Rather than choosing fluffy, beach reads, for this I am just going to choose overall books that I want to read over the summer. (So basically my summer priority.)
Here’s my list!
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell–this book has been on my TBR since forever. (or when it first came out) and I think its about time I should get to it now.
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo–or rather, the entire Grisha trilogy. I’ve also been wanting to read these books for over a year and half now. *oops!*
- Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi–I just really want to read this and everyone says its wonderful, so here it is on my list!
- The Assassin’s Blade, Crown of Midnight, and Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas–so basically the rest of this series. I know, I know. I feel so ashamed of myself but I just didn’t get the chance to read these, although I read ToG back in August. BUT I WILL GET TO THEM THIS SUMMER. ITS MY ONE AND ONLY GOAL.
- Cress by Marissa Meyer–Also need to finish this series, but especially this one since I’m already so late on the bandwagon.
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- The Young Elites by Marie Lu
Alright guys, that’s my list! Of course there are other books I want to read a lot this summer, but these are my ABSOLUTE priority. You can also check out another post I made here for some other books on my TBR and here for my Goodreads shelf as “summer-priority”.
What are some books YOU want to read this summer?
// // // // //
some recent posts:
check out some of my other reviews, on my review archives.