Today’s Top Ten Tuesday was your own choice, and I was just looking at Alexandra from Twirling Pages‘ post, which was also her top ten most anticipated releases. If you guys don’t know, I LOVE her blog and instagram, and she inspired me to do this. (Yea I kinda copied her free choice.) Here’s her post.
These posts are in no particular order, since I want them all SO FREAKING MUCH. I tried to make sure that I didn’t put a book from more than one author. Of course, there are many other books I want, but these are my priority. Here we go!
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare— I know a lot of people don’t really like Cassandra Clare because she keeps writing new series, and I partially agree that she’s kind of overdoing it, but nonetheless I’m still SO pumped for this. And it was supposed to come out this fall, but they pushed back the release date..
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan— although I’m not that excited for this, especially compared to the releases he had before, but still. The last time I read a book of his was when BoO came out and he IS the one who got me into reading.
- Every Last Breath by Jennifer L. Armentrout— I mean, Armentrout is one of my favorite authors ever. And this series is one of my favorite trilogies ever. And Roth is one of my favorite book boyfriends ever. The ending to Stone Cold Touch was one of the worst cliffhangers ever. So duh, I want this.
- The Muse of Nightmares by Laini Taylor–the publication of this book was announced just a few weeks ago, and though I haven’t yet finished the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. AND THIS SOUNDS FREAKING AWESOME. You can check out my initial reaction to finding out about this here.
- The Selection #5 by Kiera Cass (title not yet released)–I only have
onetwo things to say as to why I want this so much: the cover will probably be gorgeous on my shelves. And the cliffhanger of The Heir. The cliffhanger was so annoying it was painful.
- And I Darken by Kiersten White–so I haven’t yet read any of Kiersten White’s books, but I simply want this so bad because of the synopsis. I know it may not sound that special for a lot of people, but as a Turk, I’m always trying to find books related to the Middle East because it just really interests me. And this book is set in the Ottoman
FreakingEmpire, which, if you didn’t know, was the empire that came before Turkey. SO YES I WANT THIS AWEHILAWEHA it sounds so awesome and its one of those rare books that have to do with the Ottoman Empire.
- The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski–the ending of the previous one is enough for me to die for this book.
- The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater--I just finished Blue Lily, Lily Blue about a few weeks ago, and I want this. I want this badly. Very. Badly.
- Untitled book by Jasmine Warga–yes, this book is Untitled, and yes, I still want it, because Jasmine Warga’s debut novel, My Heart and Other Black Holes is one of my all time favorites and I need this. Now.
- Untitled by Veronica Roth (the first book in this duology that is similar to Star Wars) I NEED ANOTHER VERONICA ROTH BOOK. AND THIS SOUNDS VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY PROMISING.
Alright guys, those are ten of my most anticipated releases! Can someone please get me them? PLEASSEEEEEE??
There are more, but I would do anything to get my hands on these. What about you? Let me know, lovelies! ❤
// // // // //
some recent posts:
check out some of my other reviews, on my review archives.