This week’s TTT is a list of ten authors you would like to meet. So here we go! Note: this list is not in any particular order and I am not counting authors that I have already met. 🙂 Some of these authors may be really obvious, and others may not.
1. Rick Riordan, author of the Heroes of Olympus series & Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. Rick got me into reading and he and his books will forever and always hold a special place in my heart. ❤
2. Cassandra Clare, author of the Shadowhunter chronicles. I know that some people don’t like Cassie, but hey–haters, please back off. Cassie is one of my favorite authors and I absolutely love the Shadowhunter world. Of course, I would LOVE to meet her.
3. Veronica Roth, author of the Divergent trilogy. Although my obsession with Divergent has passed, it is still special for me because it was my first real YA obsession and actually got me into reading YA.
4. Maggie Stiefvater, author of the Shiver trilogy as well as The Raven Cycle series. I recently finished the books that are out in the Raven Cycle series, and absolutely ADORED them. (Its kind of like my current obsession at the moment) So, duh, I want to meet this genius author.
5. Marissa Meyer, author of the Lunar Chronicles series. I’ve only read the first two books so far, but this is already one of my favorite series and I really wish I could meet Marissa!
6. Jasmine Warga, author of My Heart and Other Black Holes. MHaOBH is Jasmine Warga’s first novel, and its one of my all time favorite contemporaries. Short story: I could have met her–in fact, I was at the event while she was there as well, but I didn’t own her book then AND I MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY!! YOU DON’T KNOW HOW ANGRY I FEEL TOWARDS MYSELF!
7. Jennifer L. Armentrout, author of the Lux series. Armentrout continues to be one of my favorite authors even after reading 7 of her books, and I’ve not been disappointed in any one of them. I MUST MEET HER AND TALK TO HER ABOUT MY LOVE FOR ROTH AND DAEMON.
8. Laini Taylor, author of the Daugher of Smoke and Bone trilogy. I only have one thing to say: her books are fabulous, and your opinion doesn’t matter otherwise.
9. Marie Lu, author of the Legend trilogy. Legend is one of my favorite trilogies and probably my favorite dystopian series. Do I need to explain anything else?
10. Wendy Higgins, author of the Sweet trilogy–because I imagine she would be such a sweet person like her Sweet trilogy. HAHAHAHHAH get the pun there? No? Okay. I’ll just laugh to myself.
Of course, I have countless other authors I would like to meet, such as Kiera Cass, Rick Yancey, etc., but these are only ten of them. Who are some of the authors YOU would like to meet? Let me know, lovelies!
// // // // //
some recent posts:
check out some of my other reviews, on my review archives.