HeLLOoooOOOOOO!!! These days I feel like blogging a lot, and now that school has slowed down, I can make a lot of blog posts–which is why I keep posting stuff. 🙂
So first, here are my favorite books of April, since I forgot to put it in my April Wrap-up. My favorite read of the month is My Heart and Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga. (Click here to check it out on Goodreads and here to buy it on Amazon)
Before I say anything about it, can we just appreciate the fact that ALL of the covers of this book are gorgeous? (Above, US cover.) Below, the other covers (I think UK?)
Anyways, basically this book revolves around the *TURKISH* main character Aysel, who is depressed and wants to commit suicide. From a website she is on, she finds a “Suicide Partner”, Roman, and so the story goes… I know, I know. It may not sound all that interesting, but I absolutely loved it. You can here more of my thoughts here.
That was my favorite read of the month, but directly after that is probably Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout, the 4th book in the Lux series.
And here are the books that I can *hopefully* finish during the month of May:
- The One by Kiera Cass–this was on my April TBR as well, but I couldn’t buy it. I’ve been wanting to read this for like a year now, so hopefully I can buy and read it this year since The Heir is coming out soon!
- The Heir by Kiera Cass— *see above*
- Cress by Marissa Meyer--I LOVE THE LUNAR CHRONICLES AND I NEED TO FINISH IT ASAP.
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi–Just because its so addictive and I want me some easy reads.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas–its coming out in four days! AND I WANT ITTTT
- An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir–lately, there’s been SO much hype surrounding this book and it sounds pretty awesome and plus its the Booksplosion book of the month and sorry this is a run-on sentence
- The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey–another hyped book that just came out–and its one of my most anticipated releases of this year!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab–my hold from the library is coming and this sounds so intriguing!
- End of Days by Susan Ee–I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS OMG I READ THE PREVIOUS TWO BOOKS LIKE A MONTH AGO AND LOVED THEM AND AHHHH I NEED THIS
- The Dream Thieves & Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater–I recently read The Raven Boys and loved it, so this HAVE to go on my TBR. (I actually just started TDT and love it even MORE so far!)
- The Fangirl’s Guide To The Galaxy: A Handbook For Geek Girls–I requested this from NetGalley, and I was approved! So I’ll be reading this one this month.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson–I just want to read this. IDK I FEEL LIKE IT OKAY?
Yep, that’s my TBR. I probably won’t be able to finish all of them, or I’ll probably be led off track, but…these are what I want to read. Sorry about the extreme use of caps lock, I felt like it.
// // // // //
some recent posts:
check out some of my other reviews, on my review archives.